Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Jigsaw Training Group is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data may be used or disclosed byJigsaw Training Group for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Jigsaw Training Group may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties including:
- School – if you are a secondary student undertaking vocational education and training, including a school based apprenticeship or traineeship;
- Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
- Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal Information disclosed by NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- Issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification, and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts;
- Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
- Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted. NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au.
I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my knowledge is true and correct.
I consent to the collection, use and disclose of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.