- Written by Sharon Dibb
- Published: 08 Oct 2020
I meet the eligibility criteria for this program being:
- I do not hold, nor am I currently undertaking a Certificate III level or higher qualification with another training organisation. (With the exception of Certificate II qualifications completed at high school)
- I am 15 years of age or older and no longer at school
- I am an Australian/New Zealand citizen or a Permanent Resident Visa Holder.
- I am a refugee/humanitarian Visa Holder or a temporary resident on a demonstrated pathway to Permanent Residency.
- I permanently reside in Queensland.
I understand that:
- after I complete this qualification, I will no longer be eligible for subsidized training at a Certificate III level through this program.
- I am required to make a co-contribution to participate in this training and am aware of what this co-contribution payment is.
- I will be required to pay this co-contribution fee is full or part prior to commencement of my training.
- If applicable, I am required to have formally withdrawn from all other funded courses, and I have notified the other Training Organisation. If required I will provide a Statement of Attainment to show all results of these studies.
- Upon completion or discontinuation of my studies, I will be required to complete a mandatory training and employment survey
I have accessed, read and understood
- The student handbook including information on the RTO refund policy
- I have accessed the departments Certificate 3 Guarantee student fact sheet (click here to read)